so, i had a random idea and i'm gonna put it into action! i've noticed other people do something similar with other fandoms...
this is just a general idea of my idea... just so that i have a frame of reference before i create the actual journal. as well as to gauge who / how many people would be interested in this. please leave a comment if you perhaps are...
THIS IS OPEN TO EVERYONE! you don't have to be a follower of mine or even care about my artwork / story / whatever. this is just something i'm doing for fun as well as to be sort of a challenge for me.
this is one of the biggest projects i wanna work on ( assuming it actually happens haha
it's a webcomic of Danganronpa!
the story and everything will be created by me, but the characters will be by you!
so it'll follow the overall plot of Danganronpa. 16 students are taken from Hope Peak Academy and must participate in The Killing Game!
here's a bit of how everything will work:
- i wanna release a chapter every two weeks ( this'll help keep me on a timeline ).
- there will be a total of hopefully 12 chapters that will rotate between Free Time / plot driven chapters and Investigation / Class Trial chapters.
- there will be a Mastermind.
- some characters may have connections to previous Danganronpa characters. i don't know how i feel about v3's endings yet, so some stuff might not reflect occurrences in v3 completely. this said, i have not yet played Another Episode, or kept up with the anime / mangas -- so some of that might not be reflected either.
- there will be 15 ocs picked ( users can submit however many ocs they want! ). the 16th character will be my own ( possibly more if i don't get many submissions, or ones that capture my interest ).
- there will be an application process to include a questionnaire that will be answered 'in character' so that i can truly get a feel for the character.
- i'll only pick character who have an overall concept i enjoy and are different / eccentric enough from each other! i don't want a class of 16 tsunderes lol.
- the Blackened, the Victim, the Mastermind, and any other essential characters / roles will be picked via a RNG. this is to keep things from being predictable as well as force me to work beyond my comfort zone.
- characters will have memory loss when they begin the Killing Game, but in bios may have relationships with other chosen characters ( which can be edited in after they've been selected ).
if anything about this sounds interesting to you, please keep a look out for the official journal for this! :>
the webcomic will most likely be posted either on here or on Tumblr.